Data Analyst (Contractor)
Remote: Beijing or Singapore
App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a Data Analyst Engineer I help app professionals to have the most comprehensive and high quality App market data, this is the key role of App ecosystem in various business practises.
How will you be doing this?
As a Data Analyst, you will be working on data profiling, data quality monitoring, data cleansing and root cause analysis, this includes:
- Data quality assurance and related process implementation and improvement.
- Can quickly understand how the dataset is structured and what is the relationship inside it.
- Working on the front line for problem analysis and ad-hoc requests from external teams, provide strong support to product managers.
- Ability to multitask and reprioritize tasks quickly based on the project needs
- Communicate well and clearly with teams overseas in both oral and written English.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
You should be a strong Data Analyst Engineer in the data operation domain.
- 2+ working years experience in data quality or data analysis.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Experience in programming - Python programming skills is a big plus.
- Experience in statistics, data processing and visualization, Big Data or BI solutions is a big plus.
- Attention to detail. Willing to analyze problems and stories hidden by huge amounts of data and good at summarizing reports.
- Strong presentation skills. Feel comfortable to explain data pattern findings from data/problem to other stakeholders, e.g. product managers, senior management, etc.
- Good communication skills and feel comfortable working in English working environment.
- Self motivated and strong ownership. Be sensitive about any potential issues inside the production data set.
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What are employees saying about App Annie?
I’m proud to work in the industry leading company and contribute to the global growth of App economy.
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. Being part of App Annie who fuels the ecosystem with information and insights, you will gain additional respect from the industry automatically. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!