Data Analyst - B2B
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world. The B2B team is Glovo’s last-mile logistics service for e-commerce, a huge industry that is still growing rapidly with many challenges ahead. At Glovo, you will join a team that is working to revolutionize the industry from scratch with the main e-commerce players in any market (e.g. Alibaba). Join us as a Data Analyst and become a key member of Glovo's B2B supply team. We want someone who will use their critical thinking to improve the overall supply operations and how we build, execute and manage processes. Someone who is not afraid of going deep into details and who is always looking for ways to optimize. This role will require a strong analytical background.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Improve current processes through automatization and simplification.
- Work closely within the B2B Product team being very close with the B2B Business team and B2B Data Scientists in a diverse and talented team.
- Perform analysis to improve the partner performance and the delivery time.
- Build dashboards to give visibility to regional and local teams.
- Own Supply KPIs as well as specific business goals.
- Analyze key operational metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure a good Supply Operational Performance.
- Implement and standardize tools, analytical processes.
- Follow up on action plans regarding specific KPIs.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the global operations department through out-of-the-box thinking.
- Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business analytics.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent SQL and Python skills.
- Good to have knowledge of visualisation tools like Looker
- Proactive and organized
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Spanish lessons
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Economics Engineering Looker Python SQL
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 14 2 0