Sr Back End Developer (Node.js) - Big Data Analytics
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Work in a team that embraces continuous delivery, that owns the product from conception to production, pushes for automation in all aspects and constantly releases to production.
Be part of a well implemented agile environment that will be raising the bar by implementing technical practices when moving from Scrum to XP.
- 5+ years working on software development professionally;
- The ability to craft quality code and expose it through Rest APIs, event streams, or queues using Node.js;
- Solid experience with the standard tech stack for your technology of choice (like express);
- Experience with containerized application development (Docker);
- Strong computer science foundation.
- How to work with containerization-related technologies like Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, AWS ECS or AWS ECR;
- How to create or work in a distributed architecture using MicroServices and platforms like Eureka, AWS Kinesis, Kafka, and others;
- How to monitor production applications using APM tools like New Relic;
- How to manage and setup environments using IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, or CLI tools);
- How to set up and maintain a CI environment to enable continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities