CST or EST Time Zone/Remote
Total Brain is a digital neurotechnology. We leverage digital technology, neuroscience and biometrics to help individuals monitor and support their brain and mental health.
Our clients are enterprise employers, large consumer groups and mental health/addiction clinics.
Total Brain was founded by Dr Evian Gordon, Md, PhD in 2000. It is headquartered in San Francisco but staff are largely decentralized across the US and Sydney Australia.
The below values define how we roll:
- Compassion: we deeply understand and help every stakeholder
- Passion: we are 100% present - 100% of the time
- Dispassion: we let go of what we don’t control and we make time to create energy for ourselves
Amidst the social chaos created by COVID, our company is growing and doubling its headcount in 2021.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements, understand their business and functional requirements, and work with team members to deliver appropriate solutions.
- Turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications to design, build and deploy various Business Intelligence solutions
- Conduct data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and improve on/create new features.
- Tell a story with data using data visualization tools and data models to enable business users to make data-driven decisions
- Perform various data analytics in SQL, Power BI or MS Excel using statistical models
- Perform data analytics and prepare reporting through PowerBI tool
What you’ll need:
- 1-3 years of experience in Data Analysis
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working with relevant programming languages and relational databases (ie. Redshift)
- Research, data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Power BI and other dashboard tools
Total Brain offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Employee Stock Options
- A flexible, collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or family medical, dental and vision plans, commuter benefits, medical & dependant flexible spending accounts)
- 401(k) Plan
- Two Company Wide Offsite Retreats Per Year (once travel restrictions have lifted)
- Regular science education sessions, and all hands meetings
- Maternity and Parental paid leave
- Full access to the Total Brain platform for you and your loved ones