Senior Machine Learning Engineer - AI
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Develop working solutions to difficult practical problems working with the product teams and other research teams
- Deliver state-of-the-art Machine Learning solution to a product team and transfer the knowledge and ability necessary to maintain the solution
- Build and deploy a Machine Learning pipeline capable of handling high volume and focused on Audio Processing, Speech Recognition, and Natural Language Processing
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the market
- Coach and up-skill other engineering team members
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth
- Engage with the Product team and other engineering teams in the AI unit to help to ensure the solutions the team is building is fulfilling all the requirements
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day; see an immediate impact of your work and the value you created for customers.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Consistent track record delivering production software
- Good knowledge of machine learning and deep learning packages
- Deep fluency in Python or another production language
- Strong implementation skills and knowledge in Machine Learning
- Top-notch programming skills, the ability to produce quality code that is testable, maintainable, efficient, reliable, and secure
- Strong data-driven thinking
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
Nice to have / Pluses
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML or H20, Hadoop, Spark, SparkNLP, Flink, Kafka, Databricks.
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing.