Data Analyst - Operations
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to give everyone easy access to everything in their city, but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is looking for a Business Analyst for the Global Partner Operations team. You will join a team of project managers and fellow analysts aiming to deconstruct operational performance of our Partners and deploy creative solutions to ensure a great experience for Glovo customers. The role requires you to develop a strong understanding of restaurant operations, understand issues at different touchpoints for Partners in delivering an order and find creative solutions. It also requires collaboration with various teams distributed across horizontals and verticals within Glovo and offers a steep learning curve.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Understand business goals and requirements, and provide insights to make the best decisions
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience by improving operational performance of our Partners
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- Identify opportunities to improve dashboards, tools and data handling processes to improve productivity
- Liaise with the product and central BI team - you will play a central, pivotal role in building reliable sources for data and insights
- Propose strategic changes to the way we track, maintain and use data
- 3-5 years of work experience with data analysis/business intelligence, preferably in a fast-growing startup environment or consulting
- High proficiency with SQL and basic Python/R is mandatory
- Demonstrated project management skills, go-getter attitude and a high level of ownership
- Past experience on concepts of probability and statistical analysis such as A/B testing
- Ability to deliver insights using diverse data sources (transactional/logs etc.)
- Great communication skills and ability to influence different stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluency in English mandatory. EU/MENA/SSA languages are a plus
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Business Intelligence Consulting Python R SQL
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 19 0 0