Data Analyst, Video Games
New York, New York, United States
Who We Are:
In Sales, Planning & Analytics, we are a highly collaborative team at the nexus of every department in the organization. We lead analysis for profit generating for our high quality video games to traditional retail customers in the Americas and digital retail customers worldwide. Our SPA group synthesizes data from a variety of internal and external sources to help drive business and lifecycle planning that helps to position Take-Two as best in class.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of engaging entertainment for consumers around the globe. We've built arguably the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our colleagues who help foster an open team and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
Make a direct impact as a Data Analyst translating and visualizing data to communicate insights and findings.
What You'll Tackle:
- Provide account specific analysis and recommendations for sales and promotional periods at a granular level. Drive analyses and discussion about price elasticity and sell in patterns with regular assessments of performance vs. projections.
- Collaborate with account teams as we develop strategy for our best-in-class lifecycle planning and proactively communicate changes in trends.
- Participate in joint business planning and prepare content and visualizations for presentations. Collaborate with the external account analytics teams for joint business review.
- Lead analysis for new business development opportunities while navigating ambiguous guidelines.
- Navigate the changing video game marketplace that is shifting to digitally distributed platforms.
- Provide feedback to Finance, Enterprise Analytics, and 2K/Rockstar/Private Division for account level context on global reporting and forecasting on new releases, special promotional periods, and quarterly/yearly guidance and budget setting.
- Collaborate with Engineers on projects to prepare operational onboarding plans for new systems and processes.
- Develop and maintain Tableau dashboards.
- Ensure accuracy for reporting and analysis by reconciling data with its original sources.
- Collaborate with Financial Analysts to verify the completeness and accuracy of revenue accounting by partner.
What You Bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in/directly within analytics.
- Proficient with Excel.
- Hardworking and effective communicator with a desire to craft the business.
- Proven & creative organizational and time management skills with previous designated deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Video game or related entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Tableau and SQL experience preferred.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the best places to work. Innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on crafting environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.