Operations Data Analyst
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are currently looking for an Operations Data Analyst to be responsible for deep analyses and reliable process automations. Your ultimate goal is to keep the best in-class client & courier experience despite our massive development 🚀
You will be working on a daily basis with the Operations, Sales, BI & Product teams and reporting directly to the Business Operations Manager
- Develop and optimise processes focus on automation to allow our operations to scale quickly and efficiently
- Improve Stuart metrics by analysing day-to-day business evolution - we always welcome new ideas that help us grow even faster
- Implement corrective actions with commercial teams to improve client's experience
- Build KPI dashboards and closely monitor the platform’s performance
- Collaborate with our Product team to develop new features and algorithms to further optimise operations
- Academic background in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or similar
- Great analytical skills with proven experience of Python, SQL and Excel
- You have a creative way to look at numbers and you are able to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and results-driven person
- Entrepeneurial mindset, you want to learn by doing and you are not afraid of trying!
- Fluent English & Spanish speaker
- Great compensation package
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Food allowance and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle 🍿🍪
- Wellness program to use in any gym or sport class
- Private health care provided by Sanitas
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Annual company offsite - Formentera Island last year!
- Monthly after-work events - game nights, parties, BBQ escape rooms and much more!
"Logistics for a sustainable world." That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Four years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.