Life Sciences Business / Data Analyst
Remote - United States
TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders in scientific dialogues to improve product relevance, market fit, and customer success
- Define and diagram workflows, capture use cases, data sets, and user stories
- Architect data flow and prototype data collection, processing, and visualization
- Maintain familiarity with the TDP platform evolution and invoke in customer conversations
- Prepare internal Sales, Marketing, and Engineering staff for customer calls with scientific context, literature, and best practices
- Work with Customer Success to ensure product delivering on challenging scientific goals
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to “tell the story” of how our product solves these challenges
- Deep experience in life sciences and Pharma workflows, especially surrounding drug design and development, biologics, and new modalities
- MS in physical or life sciences, computer science with 5+ years’ experience; Ph.D. with 2-4 years experience preferred
- Proficient with scripting languages (e.g. Python), databases, and AWS services and system architecture
- Natural storyteller comfortable with engaging new audiences and cultures
- Interpersonal skills and motivation to build relationships proactively with a wide, global network
- Project Management: Defines goals, stakeholders, and maintains a routine cadence and forward momentum to get projects done
- Influence without authority: Knowing how (and when) to lean on specific parts of the TetraScience org (and outside, other experts, etc) to get answers
- Servant leadership / org-focused: Knows how to do what's best for the broader company strategy and makes decisions in-line with corporate values
- High-bandwidth + intellectual curiosity: Can manage multiple simultaneous efforts and parallel threads; enjoys diverse experiences and new challenges
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast growing company
- Supportive, team oriented culture of continuous improvement.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediately family members.
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + Boston office as needed