Senior Data Analyst
Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.Learn more about Udacity's Values Students First - Better Together - Entrepreneurial - Data Driven - Candid and Direct - A Meritocracy
At Udacity, the Analytics Team is deploying data to inform and empower the company with insight, to drive student success and business value. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst based out of our office in Noida to help advance that vision as part of our business analytics group. You’ll help inform their current initiatives and long term roadmap with data. You will be a key part of a dynamic data team that works daily with strategic stakeholders to deliver data, prioritize resources and scale our impact. This is a chance to affect thousands of students around the world who come to Udacity to improve their lives, and your success as part of a world-class analytics organization will be visible up to the highest levels of the company.
- You will report to Senior Manager of Analytics based in Noida and be the primary analytics partner for Udacity’s service operations business. You will work closely with business leaders to ensure that objectives and growth are supported by your data work.
- Support stakeholder needs with: reporting, KPI definition, performance measurement, and deeper analytical insights. Achieve scale by establishing best practices, automating processes and identifying structural needs.
- Balance meeting the current needs of the business with long-term progress on the analytics team strategy for a robust, democratized, data-driven organization
- Drive analytics projects and experiments from end to end. Translate a business question into an analytical framework, efficiently produce reliable data, generate insights through analysis and effectively communicate recommended actions.
- Plan, execute and analyze AB test experiments to establish causal relationships between our product features and business results
- Identify trends and find opportunities to unlock new sources of growth and student success for Udacity.
- Bring 4+ years of professional analytics or analytics-related experience and a team-player attitude, with demonstrated track record of leading data projects
- You solve problems in your sleep. Applying critical thinking and a willingness to dive into the data, you produce immediate value while still keeping an eye on long-term strategy and scalability
- Deploy advanced skills in SQL and data visualization / storytelling
- Effective communication and people skills with the ability to influence diverse audiences and build strong partnerships.
- You take ownership seriously and hold yourself accountable to always deliver in a reliable manner that builds trust. You thrive at a fast pace and managing multiple work streams
- You are comfortable and flexible with the needs of being part of a global team with HQ in the USA
- You are a curious self-starter, driven to solve problems and find answers. You take charge and flourish when meeting a challenge.
- Knowledge of proper A/B testing practices and statistical experiment design
- As an inspiring analyst, you combine business acumen with the application of analytics
- You work well with multiple analytics & visualization tools, and have a familiarity with aggregating data sources and with statistical analysis tools (i.e. Python, R, Stata)
- You are excited to ask questions, push boundaries and follow where data leads in pursuit of new opportunities
- You enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment where have a strong voice and your decisions have a significant impact