Salesforce Data Analyst
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking a Data Analyst to join the world class Sales Efficiency team. This role is exciting for an Analyst looking to work more closely with the business, apply their data expertise on the Salesforce platform to deliver impact, and expand the breadth of exposure beyond Salesforce!
You are right for this role if you excel at solving huge scale data problems, handling large volumes of data, and building outstanding data pipelines that drive impact! The ideal candidate is able to work with various business teams to understand their day to day data operations, produce quality reporting and analytics that articulate the business value and impact of data to the GTM organization and work on improvement in data management practices vital to drive growth, manage costs and meet compliance. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to take on problems with a can do attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
This role reports into the Sales System Manager and will be based in Bangalore.
In this role, one will be working closely with our data partners and Salesforce engineering teams to enable data driven business insights while adhering to all compliance guidelines globally to seamlessly deliver outstanding GTM systems and operations across our streaming properties.
- 1+ years experience with Salesforce Platform
- Exposure to hands-on Python and SQL coding in the context of data pipelining in a professional environment, and REST/SOAP API and in an environment that prioritizes data quality.
- Demonstrable experience in executing data quality analysis exercises within sophisticated, federated data and system architecture.
- Prior exposure to finance regulation such as SOX, and data regulations like GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA.
- Solid experience in detailing the data requirements, data strategy, data rules (standardization, cleanse, and validation)
- Ability to evaluate data risks and provide recommendations / solutions in a timely manner and experience working in or with order to cash, Pay-as-you-go business model and territory planning.
- Experience with Tableau, Presto and Einstein Analytics.
- Experience designing and deploying through Heroku.
As Data Analyst, you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Understand business requirements and translate them into impactful specifications while working on the end-to-end data lifecycle in Salesforce platform including how data should be tracked and measured for analysis, reporting and data quality assurance.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Work with partners to outline and define data definitions and apply appropriate usage
- BE BOLD: Perform data audits, identify data collection issues, suggest improvements, and help implement fixes.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work to support engineering teams tasked with ingestion of critical datasets as a domain specialist.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Perform cross system data investigations and analysis to discover data inconsistencies, outlining path to remediation for development teams.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document and implement data quality policies, standards, and procedures for both legacy and new data environments.
The Sales Efficiency team is crucial for the success and scalability of our GTM org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that powers the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
This is an outstanding opportunity to come in early and craft the future of a growing development team. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your development skills alongside our solution and technical specialists, and deeply engage with end users that provide the feedback needed for you to master your trade.
This position will be located in RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. Around the globe, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.