QA Analyst - Data Engineering
Phreesia is looking for a QA Data Analyst to join our growing team!
The Data Engineering & Reporting team is dedicated to improving the experience of using and analyzing Phreesia’s vast data sets. We partner with product management to deliver data warehouses, pipelines, platforms, visualizations, dashboards, reports, and other solutions for both external and internal data consumers.
The QA Analyst performs ongoing manual and automated tests of analytic products. Working with engineers and product managers, the QAA contributes to automation efforts, finding new ways to scale and improve all aspects of testing.
This is a technical quality analyst position and serves an integral part in enabling Phreesia and our customers to make accurate data-driven decisions as we scale. You’ll need strong SQL skills, an analytical mindset, a laser focus on data quality, and be comfortable working in a fast-changing environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute manual and automated testing methods to report anomalies and defects in our analytic products
- Work with product managers and engineers to understand product requirements, and help drive test-driven development patterns
- Use long-term strategic thinking to build automation tools to scale QA efforts
- Recommend areas for process improvement
What You'll Bring:
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Information Science, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Quality or Data Analyst role.
- Strong SQL query writing skills, analytical mindset.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau or others
- Demonstrated skills and experience with Python, AWS/Azure or Big Data platforms a plus
- Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office setup stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.