Data Analytics Lead - Q-Commerce
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. We currently deliver over +100M annual orders and operate in 22 countries, and in over +300 cities. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:We are hiring a strong lead for the Sales, Marketing & Content squad under Q-Commerce Analytics, who will be responsible for owning the vision and implementation of the analytical tools and models needed to scale the Q-Commerce business. As a leader, you’ll use your quantitative background to lead and mentor other Data Analysts and Data Scientists, and dive into large datasets to guide decision-making. You will work with data engineers to further develop a scalable data infrastructure. If you enjoy leading teams that build models and create analytical tools, understand users, identifying opportunities for growth and optimization, we’re looking for someone like you! To be successful across those many areas, you will continuously recruit top talent, coach and grow the existing team and create an environment where Data Analysts and Data Scientists can thrive.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Recruit, lead and mentor a multi-disciple analytics team to build and execute Sales, Marketing & Content strategies for Q-commerce
- Create tools to understand the users navigation behaviour and come up with recommendations related to Product or Assortment
- Build the framework to analyze Q-commerce content quality in all the cities we are present, allowing to prioritize sales actions and identify operational improvements
- Generate the necessary analytical tools to optimize the assortment in our darkstores and partners, helping our local content teams make analytical decisions regarding new products
- Develop predictive models to explain customer LTV based on different experiences, allowing to drive business decisions and prioritization of projects
- Build a framework to track and optimize our marketing campaigns performed through the different channels (e.g. email, push, in-app, pricing, promos, etc)
- End to end project management to develop strategy, build consensus across cross-functional stakeholders and implement recommendations
- 4+ years experience in an analytical role, leading projects with other Data Analysts and Data Scientists
- Experience setting short- and long-term goals and possesses a strong internal drive to achieve them
- Profound understanding of underlying algorithms used and ability to teach other analysts, data scientists and stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and are able to work cross-functionally with leaders on Product, Marketing, Engineering teams to unlock new opportunities
- You have a degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar domain
- Deep knowledge of Python or R
- Experience with AWS, and cloud-based infrastructure preferred
- Proficiency in English is a must
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: AWS Data Analytics Engineering Marketing Python R
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 2 0 0