Data Analytics Manager
San Francisco, California, United States
6sense Insights, Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
Data Analytics Manager
The 6sense Account Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams identify and close more opportunities by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
We are seeking an experienced analytics manager interested in solving complex problems to support the creation of new data offerings. You'll help to build a team, solve the company's toughest problems, and participate broadly in areas from working with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to taking products to market. You'll be part of the Data & Insights team where we identify and drive new capabilities to unleash value through data models, data feeds, reports, and analytics. We also build solutions to complex problems that the market needs and you will materially impact the continued revenue growth at 6sense. You'll play an integral role in owning our existing data products and bringing new ones from ideation to post-launch.
- Help to hire, develop, and strengthen an analytics team; ensure team members can execute across many data domains
- Establish the vision and partner with product management to create the roadmap for the team; prioritize the most impactful analysis, and coach the team in solving complex problems
- As a leader on Data & Insights, support in enhancing the data product strategy by proactively identifying future growth opportunities through analysis of industry trends, competitive analysis, and customer research
- Lead product decisions through data and insights; set goals, and identify the right levers to achieve those goals
- Lead the team to create reusable models that can be productized or leveraged into operational efficiencies
- Design and guide the team to create reports, dashboards, data feeds, and data APIs
- Be a non-biased voice of trust within the company backed by data and exemplary analysis
- 5+ years of experience (or MS with 4+ years) in data science or analytics roles
- 1+ years of people management experience, managing data scientists and/or data analysts
- Experience partnering with product teams to develop telemetry to define success and create experiments to continually improve
- Experience prototyping and building new data products
- Track record of coaching teams through unstructured technical problems to solve complex challenges
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage and lead cross-functional initiatives
- Experience with SQL, Python, Airflow, Cloud Databases (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, etc.), CI/CD, Git, and APIs.
- Understanding of data models, data architecture, and experience building data pipelines
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience