London, England, United Kingdom
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible and meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical and customer challenges, and we're always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you crave volumes of data and the tools and resources to analyze it? Do you delight at the prospect of discovering patterns and transforming data into actionable insights? Do you love working collaboratively with intelligent, energetic, no-nonsense colleagues? If you’ve answered “yes” to all these questions, we’d like to introduce ourselves.
LiveRamp is looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our team. As a Data Engineer at LiveRamp, you’ll support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion. We’re seeking a passionate data analyst that is creative, analytical and experienced at delivering insights and reporting to assist in driving key business decisions. Sounds like that could be you? Keep reading!
- Develop effective and insightful data observations in collaboration with your team.
- Review and analyze data trends and make recommendations while being creative in data contextual integrations.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. - to enable project execution
- Develop and automate analytical reports throughout the organization utilizing GCP, and SQL to enable educated decision making.
- Apply advanced data integration methods to massive data sets in order to create solutions which can be utilized in descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- You have advanced SQL / query language skills with large-scale, complex data sets.
- You can analyze large data sets, manipulate data, and make data driven recommendations.
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop eco-systems (Hive, Pig, Spark, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with GCP eco-systems (DataFlow, Data proc).
- Experience in data extraction and analysis
- 3+ years of experience performing complex data analysis at scale
- Must be proficient in integrating, storing, and processing data in a cloud based environment.
- Must have experience with technology platforms and architectures applicable to developing and maintaining cloud based data assets.
- Must be comfortable with both inductive and deductive reasoning and problem solving approaches
- Advanced working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining
- Strong programming/scripting knowledge (proficient in SQL, Python)
- Proficiency in French would be a bonus