Associate Business Data Analyst
Posted 1 month ago
Please insert Job Posting Text Here, following this template format:
Job Title: Associate Business Data Analyst
Dept: Business Analytics
Reports to: Nathan Bell
FLSA: Salary / Hourly, Exempt / Non-Exempt, Full-Time / Part-Time
Location: Portland, NYC, Chicago, LA Anywhere from Home
Digital Trends, the largest independent tech media site in the world, is a technology/lifestyle brand with offices in Portland, Oregon; New York; Chicago; and more. We cover anything and everything in technology- from the QLED vs OLED 4k TVs, racing drones, Apple product recalls, to innovations in autonomous driving. Our content spans from news, expert analysis, guides, in-depth reviews, and more. Digital Trends provides insights to our readers in a way that enhances their lifestyle. “Tech for the Way You Live.”
Who We Are Looking For:
EXAMPLE: We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic Web Developer to support Digital Trends’ Integrated Marketing team. The Web Developer will be tasked with building custom ad units, landing pages, email templates, and any other custom html-based content.
If you thrive a fast-paced environment, are great with deadlines and enjoy collaborating with internal as well as external teams, this is the role for you!
What You'll Do:
What We Require:
- Ability to work in an office environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to communicate and provide feedback effectively to others.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive benefits package including:
- Individual and Family Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off) Program
- 401k plus employer match up to 3.5%
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax Commuter Transit and Parking Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid sabbatical leave after 5 years of service
- Fun working environment! Our perks include:
- Free beer and kombucha on tap
- Free espresso
- Free drinks and healthy snack options
- Foosball & ping pong tables
- Big-screen TVs
- Bike racks
- In-office shower
- In-office laundry machines (while testing them for reviews)
- Full kitchen and much more!
- Company paid annual Tri-Met commuter transit pass (PDX)
- Free membership to gym within building (PDX)
As an equal opportunity employer, Digital Trends encourages, honors, and values diversity. Our goal is to create a culture of inclusion. We are committed to fostering a positive multigenerational and multicultural workforce by supporting inclusion in all forms, both within our company and across interactions with our audience, clients, and candidates.