Data Analyst - Global Real Time Operations
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:We are looking for a Real Time Operations Data Analyst to be part of the Global Supply Operations team in our HQ in Barcelona, with focus on solving challenges by providing solutions to automate processes and reduce manual workload, building tools that are both user and employee facing, and internalising as many capabilities as possible, developing tools, automations, bots or other, in order to increase reliability, reduce manual work, while ensuring a high level of reliability.
The mission of the RTO team is to ensure consistency and stability in our real-time operations by proactively managing our cities so we can deliver the best user experience whilst building scalable processes through automation.
Are you able to translate data into actionable insights? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fastest growing startups of Barcelona - helping build a product that will disrupt the on-demand market? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meeting you.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Build Python scripts and tools to automate processes
- Build user facing tools
- Automate bulk actions on Couriers and Partners to improve operations
- Deep dive into Glovo operational metrics and processes to understand how we can improve our real-time operations
- Run A/B Tests fast and smartly to get new insights
- Make good use of internal data to build dashboards that measure and track the impact of your actions.
- Improve current processes through automatization and simplification
- Build operational tools and roll them out in different markets, adapting them to local needs
- Be in touch with our Data/Tech team to request and implement new product features
- At least 2 years of work experience providing internal teams with the necessary data to make the right decisions
- Background studies in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics
- Good understanding of software development and agile methodologies
- Excellent SQL and Python skills
- Experience working with external APIs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with a adaptability to change
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview
- Structured approach: you are able to draw conclusions based on a variety of inputs and know to break down complicated problems
- Ability to juggle multiple strands of work and priorities on complex projects
- Ability to communicate and present complex ideas to stakeholders and get buy-in thanks to ability to understand business needs
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the teams
- Project management skills are highly valued
- Proficiency in English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Economics Engineering Looker Python SQL Tableau
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 16 0 0