Data Analyst - Routing
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a world-class Data Analyst. Are you passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on? Are you looking for a challenging experience in one of Barcelona’s fastest growing Startups – helping build a product that will disrupt the on-demand market? If your answer is YES, we are looking forward to meeting you. The routing team mission is to provide accurate, reliable and business-driven estimations around the logistics of each order in real time, contributing to a top-class user experience and to maximize the efficiency of the fleet. Engineers, data scientists and data analysts work together to develop and productionalize machine learning models, explore and roll-out new features, and to solve complex problems through the means of data.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Understand business needs and produce insightful analyses for internal teams to make the right decisions
- Closely collaborate with data scientists to understand models impact on KPI, suggest improvements and coordinate rollouts
- Take ownership of reporting of KPIs by creating customised tools or using the available ones
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- A/B test the launch of new features
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- Build robust relationships with key business stakeholders
- At least 2 years of work experience providing internal teams with the necessary data to make the right decisions
- Proficient with SQL
- Amazon Redshift experience is highly desirable
- Experience in Python or R
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview
- Data Science understanding is desirable
- Proficiency in English is a must
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Looker Machine Learning Python R Redshift SQL Tableau
Job region(s): Europe
Job stats: 23 0 0