Beat is one of the most exciting companies to ever come out of the ride-hailing space. One city at a time, all across the globe we make transportation affordable, convenient, and safe for everyone.
Today we are the fastest-growing ride-hailing service in Latin America and part of the international FreeNow Group owned by Daimler. But serving millions of rides every day pales in comparison to what lies ahead. Our plans for expansion are limitless. Our stellar engineering team operates across a number of European capitals where, right now, some of the world’s most ambitious and talented People are changing how cities will move in the future.
Beat’s footprint is rapidly expanding with current service in Greece, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Argentina. Our global headquarters are in Athens and we are building our European headquarters in Amsterdam to attract the best talent in the world.
About the role
You are challenged to raise the bar, all the time. You are interested in the ride-sharing industry and how big an impact it creates in every part of the world, day by day. And that excites you because you never stop learning. As a Data Analyst at Beat, you will figure out the best way to get things done when it comes to improving service experience and making the best possible investment to grow Beat markets.
You will find a stimulating environment where you will work along with stunning colleagues on exciting projects that deliver real business outcomes in the most exciting industry in the world! You will play a key role in gathering and analysing data to search for patterns and connections that will be translated into actionable business strategies. Your impact will be truly global as you will work in a diverse team -growth, marketing and operations- in Buenos Aires with the goal to grow Beat business and enhance a frictionless experience for both riders and drivers.
What you’ll do day in day out:
- Track, analyze, visualize and communicate key metrics and performance highlights to senior management
- Support the continuous improvement of our reporting framework, suggest new perspectives and educate business stakeholders
- Conduct insightful analysis using a multitude of data (e.g. user, revenue, product, market, industry) to improve operational efficiency and drive business growth
- Liaise with fellow analysts and senior stakeholders to drive informed business decisions
- Work closely with different teams (Marketing, Growth, Pricing) to assess and improve current business processes. Embrace a data-driven culture across the organization
- Explore new opportunities for Beat and our users by following industry and technology trends
What you need to have
- At least 2 years of experience in a quantitative or analytical role in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Economics, Math, Computer Science, Statistics or other quantitative field
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of SQL and databases
- Hands-on experience in using leading data visualization tools (Tableau or other) for producing engaging and useful insight
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent multitasking skills to manage multiple projects across various teams and topics
- Ability to collaborate with individuals from varying backgrounds and skill sets
What's in it for you
- Full-time competitive salary
- Legal life insurance since first day of employment
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Flexible working hours and top line tools
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
Please submit your resume in English
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion