Marketing Data Analyst
About The Role
Didi Chuxing (DiDi) is the world's leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. We offer a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America and Australia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery and Payment.
We're looking for a Marketing Data Analyst in Didi’s Global Growth Marketing team to provide data expertise and analytics support to each step of user growth, including user acquisition, engagement and retention. In the role you'll be part of and work closely with a cross-functional team worldwide consisting of marketing, data engineers, product growth and operations. You’ll gain deep understanding of paid media channels like Google, Facebook, programmatic display, and new platforms as well as organic growth engines.
The ideal candidate has a passion for finding actionable insights from complicated media data and is able to survive in fast-paced start-up environment. This person will help address the challenges of experiment design, marketing effectiveness, return on investment, driver and passenger behavior and channel effectiveness, media mix modelling and multi touch attribution.
- Lead application of best practices in experimental design and statistical analysis across digital and offline channels to measure incremental lift and diminishing returns; design, perform, and evangelize marketing tests such as A/B testing, matched market, and pre/post analysis
- Partner with the Regional Growth Marketing team to measure digital app marketing campaigns and optimize incremental marketing performance
- Lead efforts in developing and testing full funnel metrics to measure paid media performance beyond acquisition
- Influence paid media campaign strategy by aligning on analytics methodology across regions
- Effectively share insights and analyses to business stakeholders to drive business decisions
- Leverage deep data analytics to support new program initiatives
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, Marketing Analytics or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of analytical experience in digital marketing
- Experience with experimental design, lift study, incrementality tests, A/B tests and other testing best practices in the context of digital marketing
- Experience with customer lifetime value measurement (methodology of LTV model and key indicators.)
- Experience with tracking and data infrastructures of digital advertising and app tracking platforms (Google UAC, Apple Ads, Facebook, MMPs etc.)
- Experience with SQL, Tableau/Looker, databases, R/Python and comfortable working with large sets of data
- Comfortable with spreadsheet and presentation tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to non-technical team members