Remote - Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland
This position can be either office-based in Helsinki or in remote across the European time zones.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. We process millions of pieces of content across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. Our proprietary technology classifies these comments and takes action based on each client’s configured guidelines.
Our technology combining artificial intelligence and human expertise runs in the background creating an open and free environment for discussions, offering blazing fast customer responses, escalations, protection from threats, and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale, and in real-time.
As a BrandBastion NLP Lead:
- Your primary job will be to lead a team of linguists and data scientists at BrandBastion with the objective of building the world’s most accurate social media content classification system for brands.
- You will research and develop automated text classification systems using state of the art techniques combining NLP and deep learning
- Working closely with our development and analytics team to support further development of our proprietary technology and developing new services.
- Thinking unconventionally to find innovative ways to solve real-world problems such as: analyzing and classifying social media content in real-time, overcoming the challenges of working with unstructured data, multilingual content, and multi-cultural content.
- Data science expertise: Machine Learning, Deep Neural Networks, NLP.
- Experience with social media text and image analysis
- Creativity and curiosity is essential for this role, as well as thorough business understanding
- Experience in deploying machine learning and NLP pipelines to production within a cloud environment.
- Highly focused on implementation and problem solving, a can-do attitude, and committed to ongoing learning.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Development skills with strong IT knowledge, as well as experience with Big Data tools is considered an asset
- Background in data science, computer science, mathematics or similar field. PhD, patents and publications in relevant areas would be a plus.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and the possibility to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
- Work with the best and brightest team members from all over the globe.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and growing field.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager jobs
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Scientist, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Science Intern jobs
- Open Data Analyst Intern jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Research Scientist, NLP jobs
- Open Staff Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality jobs
- Open Data Analyst II jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Open Financial Data Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Product Manager, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Software Engineer, Machine Learning jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning - Toronto Hub jobs
- Open Redshift-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Classification-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open A/B testing-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs