Udacity's mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, then teach the critical tech skills that individuals need for new and better jobs, and companies are looking for in their workforce. With Nanodegree programs ranging from AI and Azure to Data Science, Robotic Process Automation, and Cybersecurity, our online training platform helps even the busiest learners prepare themselves for the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity's unique learning model of real-world projects and experts and mentors available 24/7 enables an unprecedented degree of engagement with our students, and we are with them through every step of their learning journey—from the first moment a marketing team member might answer a question, to the penultimate moment when a career team member receives word that a graduate has gotten a new job. Always putting Students First guides us as we continue our mission to bring the highest quality learning possible, to as many learners as we can possibly reach.Learn more about Udacity's Values Students First - Better Together - Entrepreneurial - Data Driven - Candid and Direct - A Meritocracy
At Udacity, the Analytics Team is deploying data to inform and empower the company with insight, to drive student success and business value. We are looking for a Data Analyst based out of our office in Noida (Delhi NCR) to help advance that vision as a dedicated data partner to our Content development team. You’ll help inform their current initiatives and long term roadmap with data. You will be a key part of a dynamic data team that works daily with strategic stakeholders to deliver data, prioritize resources and scale our impact. This is a chance to affect thousands of students around the world who come to Udacity to improve their lives, while playing a highly visible role as part of a world-class analytics organization.
- You will report to the Senior Manager of Analytics based in Noida, and collaborate closely with Data Team partners & stakeholders in the USA as a key partner for Udacity’s Content development operations. You will work to ensure that business objectives and content strategy are supported by your data work.
- Execute data projects and reports from end to end. Answer business questions through analytical frameworks, efficiently produce & maintain reliable data, support insights through reports, and effectively communicate recommended actions.
- Manage, organize and build our content data infrastructure from dispersed, sometimes messy data, for analytical use. Come up with efficient data management techniques, and ways to automate if possible. You will also help to maintain, sometimes manually, data cleaning and mapping processes in place, as related to content data infrastructure.
- Work with partners on building and updating dashboards, with heavy emphasis on accuracy & scale, and designed for clarity. Your work will empower the tracking of trends and identifications of opportunities in our Content development process.
- Balance meeting the current needs of your business partners with long-term progress on strategic initiatives
- Bring 2+ years of professional analytics or analytics-related experience and a team-player attitude, with demonstrated track record of executing data projects
- Deploy strong skills in SQL and data visualization / storytelling
- Effective communication and people skills with the ability to reliably manage data projects asynchronously. Fluent in English
- You take ownership seriously and hold yourself accountable to always deliver in an accurate manner that builds trust. You thrive at a fast pace and managing multiple work streams.
- You solve problems in your sleep. Applying critical thinking and a willingness to dive into the details, you produce effective solutions at scale.
- You are comfortable and flexible with the needs of being part of a global team
- You are a curious self-starter, driven to solve problems and find answers. You take charge and flourish when meeting a challenge.
- You enjoy the challenge of building scalable data solutions that bring structure to our data culture
- As an inspiring analyst, you learn business acumen to combine with you data skills
- You work well with multiple analytics & visualization tools, particularly Chartio and Amplitude, and have a familiarity with aggregating data sources and with statistical analysis tools (i.e. Python, R, Stata)
- You are excited to ask questions, push boundaries and follow where data leads in pursuit of new opportunities
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.