Senior Data Analyst
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As a Sr. Data Analyst, you will report to the Senior Manager of Technology Operations. You will lead the implementation and maintenance of the Technical support organization’s reporting and data visualization tools. The scope of reporting includes contact center performance metrics for our multi-tier technical support teams, Product performance based on both customer feedback and engineering initiatives, as well as Business reporting around sales and users to contextualize support reporting. You will both meet the team’s reporting needs, as well as be a thought partner in data analysis and best practices to ensure we are making the right decisions based on our data. You have the experience of building reporting infrastructure from the group up as well as a passion for working with the business to further refine our data approach. You have experience with contact centers in BPO and/or in house environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Work across support organization to standardize the definitions, and create shared access for the following areas: Performance reporting needs for Tier 1, Tier 2 & 3, Enablement reporting needs for Quality & Training, Automation & Deflection reporting needs for Technology & Help Center, WFM scheduling, forecasting, real time management
- Work with Technical Director (Tier 2 & Tier 3) - Product performance reporting needs
- Work with leadership to define & create shared access to Business Reporting
- Ongoing report requests/insights needed
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-3 years experience working in analytics in a global support organization
- 2-3 years experience collecting requirements & developing a reporting framework from the bottom up
- Knowledge of best practices for contact center reporting
- Prior experience with building central reporting based off Salesforce, Genesys and other contact center software
- 3+ years experience supporting ongoing business needs while maintaining long-term projects
- Strong understanding of statistical techniques such as correlation and regression.
- Deep knowledge and/or quick uptake in working with relational databases, database structures and data analysis.
- Thorough analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills; ability to present analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally. Ability to translate research into insights, informing projects with measurable impact on business, services and customer experience.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.