New York, NY
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We’re hiring a Growth Analytics Data Scientist to support cross-brand insights to scale our businesses profitably. The role will develop marketing optimization and digital product optimization through in-depth analytical insights and experimentation. You will support the development of analytical capabilities for one of the fastest-growing US food brands and be the champion of a data-centric approach to our marketing and digital product operations. You will be working collaboratively with data engineering, business intelligence, data science, and to provide effective and high impact data solutions.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a desire to constantly improve on existing techniques and processes and have a passion for driving results through analytical insights and storytelling. You will need to be effective in working with all levels of stakeholders to drive action from learning.
You will have the opportunity to dive into varied and interesting analytical challenges including marketing mix optimization, ROI, user behavior pre-and post-purchase, as well as marketing channel effectiveness. You will steer the business questions at the heart of growth marketing strategy and tactics.
You will …
- Analyze complex business problems using large datasets from internal and external sources to provide deep insight and recommendations to decision-makers
- Support the development of analytical platform and reporting capabilities
- Lead the development of self-service reporting tools, produce complex analytical models, develop forecasts, and drive predictive and prescriptive data solutions
- Enhance and maintain measurement and reporting for the growth marketing organization
- Collaborate with stakeholders and partners within the data organization to drive analytical projects including channel mix optimization, targeting strategies, testing, performance analysis, and reporting solutions
You are …
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find creative solutions
- Intellectually curious – You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and challenge the status quo
- A team player – You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems.
At a minimum, you have …
- A BS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or similar program
- Minimum 4 years of professional analytical experience
- Strong coding skills in SQL, and hands-on experience using Python for analysis
- Experience in the application of statistics and analytical techniques, including regression analysis and statistically rigorous experimentation in marketing contexts
- Ability to balance attention to detail and rapid execution
- Expertise in data visualization and data storytelling, including experience with Tableau
You’ll get …
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.