Data Scientist - Product Insights
We're looking for a talented and passionate Data Scientist, to join Wildlife's Product Insights team in São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Product Insights Data Scientist, you will play a fundamental role in our game development process by utilizing terabytes of data to provide answers to our most pressing questions: what drives player's behavior? What features should we implement in our games? How can we estimate the impact of the changes we deploy to our products?
We know that the work we do has a high impact on our company's success and culture. The right person for this position is curious by nature, and comfortable in a take the initiative environment, loves solving problems, and can thrive in a fast and growing business.
What you'll do
- Develop models and analyses that will help us solve the essential challenges in the development of our games
- Build tools that help Wildlife turn data into actionable insights
- Design, analyze, and explain the results of experiments that test hypotheses of what makes our games better
- Collaborate with product managers, software engineers, and other data scientists to help Wildlife make the best and successful mobile games in the world
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce outstanding results
- Experience working as a data scientist or machine learning engineer on technically challenging problems
- Knowledge of statistics and machine learning that is both broad and deep
- Solid coding skills, familiarity with scripting languages (Python, R), distributed computing (Spark, Presto or Hive) and version control (Git)
More about you
- You are impact-driven and have a keen eye for high-value opportunities to develop data science projects
- You communicate in a clear and effective way in different media
- You are an excellent teammate and raise the bar of those around
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. We have released more than 60 titles, reaching billions of people around the globe. Today, we have offices in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, and the United States. Here, we create games that will excite, intrigue, and engage our players for years to come!Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Wildlife is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We're committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.