Content Developer - AI and Machine Learning
UK OR Europe remote
DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of data education. We help both businesses and individuals to up-skill, re-skill, and transition from learning to doing data science through our training, certification and collaboration tools.
Today we have 400+ interactive courses, 270+ expert instructors, 90+ real-life projects and we consistently upgrade our learning products and services to continuously deliver value to consumer, teams and enterprise customers.
Since our launch in 2013, more than 11 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items. More than 3,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organisations data fluent.
Funded by Spectrum Equity, Accomplice and Arthur Ventures, our ambition is to grow to $100M ARR in the next few years. Headquartered in NY, we have offices in London and Leuven with about 200 colleagues working together out of our major hubs or remotely.
About the role
The topics of Artificial Intelligence and Cloud have continued to increase in popularity with the release of popular tools like ChatGPT and DALL-E. As an Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Content Developer, you will directly contribute to DataCamp’s mission to democratize data education.
You’ll be working closely with our expert instructors and other members of our talented Analytics & Data Science Curriculum team, a team of educators, data scientists, and technologists, to improve the quality of existing content and grow our library of content. You’ll be working on courses, practice pools, and projects, acting as a reviewer, thought partner, and, most importantly, an advocate for our learners. With a strong technical competency in Python, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, and the ability to influence across functional groups, you will make data-driven decisions and lead complex projects to successful completion.
To be effective in this role, you must have strong technical skills and a sincere interest in education technology. This position is ideal for someone with a passion for data education, who wants to join a fast-growing startup that’s training the next generation of data professionals and building the world’s best network of data skills instructors.
In this role, you will focus your time on the following areas:
- Create new and exciting artificial intelligence and machine learning content.
- Work with cross-functional teams to enable content creation for more advanced technical topics.
- Provide critical feedback on specifications for new courses.
- Write automated tests in Python to provide personalized feedback for learners.
- Make data-driven suggestions for content improvements based on learner feedback and engagement data.
- Manage the course development process from post-planning through course launch.
- Work closely with course instructors to make content is interactive and engaging.
- Effectively set and hold instructors accountable for deliverable deadlines.
The ideal candidate
- Strong technical background with experience in Python and Cloud.
- Experience in topics like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing.
- Enjoys working with other people and interacting with subject matter experts.
- Has completed online courses from DataCamp and/or other providers.
- Able to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others, including non-technical audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong command of English, both written and verbal.
- Know when to push back, challenge an idea, seek out compromise, and do so positively and for the benefit of the company.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, as a permanent employee you’ll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we’re serious—we’re pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: ChatGPT Content creation DALL-E Deep Learning GPT Machine Learning NLP Python
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Startup environment Team events
More jobs like this
Sydney, New South Wales, … Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 131K - 201K * USD 131K+ *
Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Editing AI (Open to remote across ANZ)APIs Architecture Computer Science Data analysis Elasticsearch Engineering +10
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation Home office stipend +5
Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland (Remote) Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland (Remote) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 175K - 240K USD 175K+
Senior Software Engineer, Deep Learning (AI)Classification Clustering Computer Science Computer Vision Deep Learning Engineering +10
Career development Equity Salary bonus
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs