(Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer
NetcentricCognizant Netcentric builds digital experiences that connect our clients to their customers. Our integrated partnerships with brands enable them to access the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud.
What makes Cognizant Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Cognizant Netcentric, we come to work every day with the mission of leveraging cutting-edge technology to create memorable digital experiences for the world’s leading brands. And we do it as a diverse, global community of over 1500+ Adobe experts collaborating across countries, cultures, languages and technologies.
We’re energized by an inclusive and responsive organizational culture that brings together the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the resources, growth opportunities and stability of a larger global organization.
Holacracy is the cornerstone of how we work, empowering every individual with the power to make an impact within our organization. All this encourages us to learn and grow as individuals, and unite as a team to build innovative digital experiences that touch people’s lives.
We are looking for a software engineer who is ready to welcome the next challenge in his/her career. The role of Analytics Engineer will allow you to use your background in software development applied to the delivery of marketing solutions for our international customers. You will play a key role in projects where you understand what business wants and translate their needs into technical solutions to support their data-driven strategies. Your software engineering skills will be applied in the implementation of marketing technologies in the realm of data collection and experimentation and finding solutions to integrate them in the diverse architectural landscape of our clients.
Are you passionate about capturing data to answer burning questions from clients that want to know more about how their digital solutions are performing? Can you support digital analytics specialists with your technical knowledge on the best practices of data collection?
What do we require from you?
- You have a background in software engineering, development, computer science or programming skills.
- Project experience around data collection, analytics, personalization
- Good knowledge of browser technologies
- Operational experience implementing and customizing Tag Management Solutions such as Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Pega.
- Operational experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Google Optimize.
- Familiar with different types of Data Layer specifications, design, implementation, and consumption.
- Solid technical understanding of software engineering/web development principles: iterative
- Good understanding of web analytics and digital marketing concepts
What makes us smile when we look at your profile:
- Project experience in personalisation, A/B testing, optimization
- Software development experience using RESTful APIs, Node.js, NPM, React, Angular or other front-end frameworks.
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Not afraid to run workshop and knowledge sharing sessions
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Recognition bonus system
- Private health insurance
- Apple work equipment
- WFH equipment + welcome package
- WFH monthly expenses compensation
- Choice of where to work from (office, remote, home) from within the country you live
- Access to Udemy courses
- Adobe certification
- Sponsored gym membership
- Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarten and transport)
- A dynamic and international team
- Everyone has a voice; we are a Holacracy organization
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Salary bonus Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs