Sr. Data Analyst, Customer Insights
Germany - Remote
Athletic GreensAthletic Greens® supports gut health, immunity, energy, recovery, focus, aging, and more. Take control of your health routine and only take the supplements your body truly needs. Made in New Zealand. No artificial colors. Better absorption....
At Athletic Greens, our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health. Some of our core operating principles are: people first, customer focus, no compromises, high performance, ownership and intellectual curiosity. Our mission and principles guide every decision we make in serving our customers. We look for these values within our own team and all candidates we consider.
Our core product, AG1, contains 75 mainly whole-food vitamins, minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, antioxidants and superfoods, in one powdered beverage drink for daily consumption. It provides a broad range of systemic health benefits including, liver, nervous and immune system support, energy, healthy aging, hormone, neural and adaptogen support. And it’s for almost anyone - vegan, non-GMO, keto and paleo friendly.
We are in hyper-growth mode and continue to scale aggressively. That brings a lot of excitement, opportunity and variety - and also challenges. Things change quickly, you’ll often be asked to wear multiple hats, and there’s often ambiguity in how plans and responsibilities are defined or evolve. If you love working in a fast-paced, growth minded environment with extremely capable, intelligent and interesting co-workers that are changing the world for the better - you won't be disappointed.
We’d love to have you join us in making the world a healthier place - please get in touch!
The Athletic Greens’ (AG) Customer Strategy team is looking for a talented, driven, self-directed Sr. Analyst, Customer Insights, to create incredibly valuable insights for the EU business that will drive growth for the EU region, and company as a whole. You will have the opportunity to work in a data-driven company that appreciates your talents and values the insights you will uncover. You will develop your skills and drive impact by conducting complex analyses using quantitative and qualitative data sources. The findings you articulate into compelling stories will shape marketing plans, digital product roadmaps, onboarding communications and general improvements in member experience.
The role will report directly to the VP Customer Strategy and work closely with the Sr Manager, Growth Analytics. Partnering with our Marketing teams whose work will be impacted by deepening their understanding of the AG1 customer and using these learnings to continually improve our subscriber and brand experiences. The Sr. Analyst, Customer Insights will play an essential role in elevating our understanding of the AG subscriber base.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Dive deep analyses using a blend of qualitative and quantitative data to drive the development of deep, actionable knowledge of the AG subscriber lifecycle.
- Function as a strategic thought partner by proactively identifying opportunity areas, collaborating with customer insights teams and translating them into structured analysis, actionable insights, and recommendations.
- Utilize Google Analytics to identify conversion trends and opportunities through landing pages and the conversion funnel.
- Collaborate with EU marketing teams to develop hypotheses and methodologies together that will drive business outcomes.
- Partner with the Lifecycle Marketing team in the design of messaging tests to measure the efficacy of brand positioning and customer perceptions.
- Support efforts to define and document customer, membership and performance KPIs to ensure alignment, awareness and appropriate usage of key metric/definitions.
- Familiarity with the impacts of LTV, retention and customer engagement on key business outcomes. the impact on key business outcomes.
- Aggregate and synthesize data across multiple data sources and platforms to complete required analyses.
- Establish predictive customer analytics by using historical data, statistical algorithms, and machine-learning techniques to improve retention
- Partner with Data Engineering and/or Data Science functions to support needs around data and advanced methodologies when required.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, business, marketing or consumer research discipline (Statistics, Marketing Analytics, Economics, Marketing, Marketing Research, etc)
- 5+ years of experience analyzing, identifying and/or optimizing drivers of customer behavior, retention and LTV, preferably in a DTC Subscription business.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of acquisition and retention marketing programs and activities – both online and offline.
- Experience analyzing customer/brand surveys and customer and messaging tests is a plus.
- Experience in identifying underlying customer behavioral hypotheses based on web performance analytics and trends.
- Demonstrated expertise in manipulating and blending qualitative and quantitative data and working with transactional customer data to derive analytical insights using SQL, SAS, R, python, VOC platforms such as Qualtrics, as well as tools such as Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to synthesize and translate in-depth data (online/offline) into analytic insights and compelling stories that elevate understanding and drive actions and decision-making.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of different partners, including non-quantitative discussions.
- Ability to “tell the story” behind the data to drive consensus and action
- Comfortable balancing multiple projects simultaneously and dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced, hypergrowth environment.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one. Means you are free to work from multiple countries, including Germany, Austria, Ireland, the Netherlands, Spain or the United Kingdom
- An immensely strong company culture which is enforced through the hiring process and team collaboration.
- A mission-driven approach to everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customers’ health and wellness.
- A high-growth, dynamic environment with opportunities for your direct impact to be felt.
- Top of the market salary and performance incentive structure with “blue sky” upside potential.
- An unlimited vacation policy.
- Quarterly team-wide meet-up and annual company-wide retreats.
- State of the art IT equipment paired with a generous budget for home office set-up.
- A work ethic that is based on freedom, where we trust you as the expert on your topic to bring Athletic Greens to the next level.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to our mission each and every day.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Economics Engineering Excel KPIs Python R Research SAS SQL Statistics
Perks/benefits: Career development Health care Home office stipend Startup environment Team events Unlimited paid time off Wellness
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs