Lead Data Scientist
New York City, United States
Tiger AnalyticsAn Advanced Analytics and AI consulting services company. Trusted Data sciences, Data engineering partner for Fortune 1000 firms.Simplify data. Explore more
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you will apply strong expertise in AI through the use of machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced analytics engines and services. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners to define the technical problem statement and hypotheses to test. You will develop efficient and accurate analytical models which mimic business decisions and incorporate those models into analytical data products and tools. You will have the opportunity to drive current and future strategy by leveraging your analytical skills as you ensure business value and communicate the results.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop innovative solutions to meet objectives utilizing cutting edge techniques and tools.
- Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will meet and address objectives to business partners.
- Advocate and educate on the value of data-driven decision making; focus on the “how and why” of solutioning.
- Lead analytic approaches; integrate solutions collaboratively into applications and tools with data engineers, business leads, analysts and developers.
- Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic and scalable models that are seamlessly incorporated into analytic data products.
- Engineer features by using your business acumen to find new ways to combine disparate internal and external data sources.
- Share your passion for Data Science with the broader enterprise community; identify and develop long-term processes, frameworks, tools, methods and standards.
- Collaborate, coach, and learn with a growing team of experienced Data Scientists.
- Stay connected with external sources of ideas through conferences and community engagements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or a related field
- 7+ years of Data Science experience required
- Proficiency with Machine Learning concepts and modeling techniques to solve problems such as clustering, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation and optimization problems on large scale data sets
- Experience with Supervised and Unsupervised model.
- Ability to implement best practices for the entire Data Science lifecycle
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to understand business partner needs and deliver solutions
- Proficiency with Python and SQL and ability to write complex SQL queries.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Classification Clustering Computer Science Consulting Consulting firm Data Mining Machine Learning Market research Python Research SQL
Perks/benefits: Career development Conferences
More jobs like this
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States Charlottesville, Virginia, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 100K - 183K USD 100K+
Project Manager: Customer Outreach (Data Science)Agile AWS Azure Computer Vision Jira Kanban +5
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +3
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs