Overland Park, Kansas, United States
WellSky seeks a top-notch Developer to join our Enterprise BI team, a part of central technology group. Are you a Senior BI developer looking for your next big challenge? Do you have a passion for projects that can have a positive effect on people’s lives?
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following:
- You will join a team of top engineers creating interactive reports and dashboards with stunning visualizations.
- You will have direct impact on the users of our solutions, mainly doctors, nurses, and others on the front lines of healthcare and community services.
- Your hard work will touch the lives of real people and families navigating life and death issues with the support of our solutions.
- We seek to build purpose-driven teams where comradery and compassion are coupled with a dogged pursuit of excellence.
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 3 years direct, hands on experience with Qlik Products (Sense, View, Data Catalyst)
- Extensive experience in designing and developing BI dashboards, using modern tools (Qlik, Tableau, Sisense, etc.)
- Advanced SQL knowledge working with a variety of databases
- Strong command of SQL from a BI dashboard, reporting context
Do you stand above the rest?
- C# and/or .Net Core API development, or other OO type programming language
- Familiarity with ETL/ELT processes, data pipelines, data lakes, etc.
- Author of code/scripts to power visualizations for complex scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams in a fast paced, agile environment
- Bonus Points: Go to the top of the stack if you have any Qlik certification!
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world. For more information, visit www.WellSky.com.
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.