Business Intelligence Analyst (Remote)
Brasília, Federal District, Brazil - Remote
LearnlightDiscover how Learnlight can offer your business corporate language training, intercultural communication, and soft skills programs. Learn more.
Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
The BI Analyst is responsible for designing and developing effective data models, reports, and dashboards using Power BI. They will work closely with the business to understand the data requirements, identify trends, and provide insights that inform business decisions. The ideal candidate must have experience working with large and complex datasets and have a proven track record of delivering high-quality data visualization solutions.
- Develop, test, and deploy Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Design and implement data models that accurately represent our business data and KPIs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify data requirements, data quality issues, and improvements to the data platform.
- Create and maintain documentation for data models, data sources, and data transformation processes.
- Monitor and optimize report performance and ensure data accuracy and security.
- Stay up to date with the latest BI trends and technologies and propose new ways to improve our data analytics and visualization capabilities.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong client-oriented communication and collaboration skills.
- Thrive in a high-paced, complex, and changing environment
- Ability to create concise and impactful messaging and storytelling with data
- Proven experience developing complex data models and reports using Power BI.
- Strong understanding of data modeling concepts and data warehousing principles.
- C1 level of English
- Expertise in DAX and SQL.
- Familiarity with ETL processes and tools.
Education & Experience
- Microsoft Power BI certification or similar.
- Experience working in an EdTech or Education industry.
- Experience with Azure services, such as Azure Data Factory and Azure Analysis Services.
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment above all else.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities.
- Competitive Remuneration: We offer market-matching competitive salaries.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community that welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time and in-person departmental and All Company meetups
- Location: Home-based
- Schedule: Starting time flexible
- Contract: Full-time, Flexible
Think you might be a good fit for this job? If so, please click on the "Application tab" or "Apply for this job" button now.
The personal data you provide will be processed by LEARNLIGHT in order to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. Under the legal conditions, you have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, to limit its processing, to oppose its processing and to its portability to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Azure Business Intelligence Data Analytics Data quality Data visualization Data Warehousing ETL Excel KPIs Power BI Privacy Security SQL
Perks/benefits: Career development Flex hours Team events
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs