Analyst - Business Intelligence
RSPL HQ - Pune
Redaptive, Inc.Redaptive uses a data driven approach to create enterprise corporate sustainability initiatives that generate savings without financial or logistical barriers.
Redaptive is looking for a self-motivated, passionate, and collaborative Data Analyst for our India team who will work closely with our growing team based in the US & India. and be the culture champion for the Redaptive India team.
The role will involve collaborating with multiple teams such as Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Vendor management and Technology etc. to implement and deliver BI solutions. We are looking for someone who thrives in an ambiguous, fast paced environment, can use great judgement to make decisions and display empathy and resilience.
You would be responsible for assimilating information from multiple large datasets to produce visuals and insights that can be understood and consumed easily. You will need to be creative and collaborative with problem solving and execute team wide initiatives. You will need to have uncomfortable conversations with utmost objectivity and candor while upholding the Redaptive values. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong willingness to work with a team dispersed across India.
- Coordinate with various verticals to understand existing product and suggest BI solution
- Data visualization and reporting for easy consumption of all stakeholders
- Drive report automation for recurring asks
- Review data collected from different sources to ensure integrity of data
- Strategize data warehousing process
- Maintain BI solution. Iterate through existing solution to improve it.
- Validate data/reports against expected outcomes
- Maintain documentation of BI process/dashboards/metrics
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- 0 - 3 years of experience
- extracting/analysing data using SQL on an RDBMS
- competent in Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online for sharing insights and self-serve reporting
- Strong skills in manipulating data on Excel.
- Ability to use Python for data wrangling and reporting automation
- Ability to work with multiple competing priorities
- Experience working on GitHub or Git based versioning
- Ability to gather requirements by interacting with multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Experience in maintaining Tableau dashboards on Tableau Online. Publish dashboards, refresh extracts, manage subscriptions etc.
- Experience in using Python for creating Machine Learning models
- VBA/Macro writing on Excel
Nice to have
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Please, no third-party recruiters.
Apply now Apply later
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Business Intelligence Data visualization Data Warehousing Excel Finance Git GitHub Machine Learning ML models Python RDBMS SQL Tableau
Perks/benefits: Career development
Regions: Asia/Pacific North America
Country: United States
Job stats: 4 1 0
Categories: Analyst Jobs Big Data Jobs
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs