Cloud Data Engineer: AWS
Kaizen AnalytixAnalytics products and business insights solutions that gives clients unmatched speed to increased revenues, reduced costs, and maximized margins
Cloud Data Engineer: AWS
Kaizen Analytix LLC, an analytics services company, is seeking a qualified Cloud Data Engineer Contractor to support data science or data analytics projects. Responsibilities, capabilities for success, and job requirements are below. This role requires an estimated 40 hours/week commitment for approximately 24 weeks.
Candidate will be responsible for supporting a data science or data analytics project.
- Work with client IT to understand access and use of source-of-truth data systems and downstream data sources.
- Work with data scientist or visualization experts to determine data requirements such as structure, latency, availability.
- Work with IT Security to assess risk of using sensitive data and how these data can be used throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop an as-is and to-be state for data architecture.
Capabilities for Success:
In addition to key responsibilities, Candidate should demonstrate an ability to…
- Work with the project manager and the business stakeholders to define upstream requirements for data.
- Contribute to estimating input and time required for data engineering development tasks.
- Contribute to client demonstrations of solution or presentations on architecture.
- Proactively raise risks and issues to internal project manager
- Work with data scientist or analysts to proactively assist in data concerns
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Extensive Experience in Data Engineering – consuming, wrangling, validating, developing pipelines for data.
- Extensive Experience with AWS
- Must have Solutions Architect Certification
- Strong knowledge of databases, ETL concepts, SQL, and NoSQL sources.
- Experience in: Python (data packages such as Pandas, PySpark, SQL Alchemy, pydantic, etc.) and SQL.
- Position Type: 1099 Contractor
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Architecture AWS Data Analytics Engineering ETL NoSQL Pandas Pipelines PySpark Python Security SQL
More jobs like this
Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, … Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 74K - 128K * USD 74K+ *
Senior Machine Learning Engineer / Senior Python DeveloperAgile Airflow Computer Science Docker Elasticsearch Engineering +15
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Parental leave +2
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs