Product Expert Analyst (Data Engineer) - Europe
DocplannerFind the best physicians, search by location and specialty. Book your doctor appointment online on Doctoralia. Ask an expert.
Are you a data whiz who loves diving into complex data sets to uncover insights and drive business decisions? Are you a master at turning data into actionable recommendations that optimize workloads and boost team productivity?
Joining us as Product Expert Analyst, you will play a critical part in optimizing the Product Expert team's workload by leveraging your analytical skills to create automations, analyze data and identify opportunities for improvement. You will work closely with cross-functional teams across Europe and LATAM to develop data-driven strategies that drive efficiency and scalability.
This is a remote-first role, but we'd love for someone to join in one of our European office countries: Spain, Italy, Poland or Germany and Turkey.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Create automations and integrations between apps/tools/systems to unify data into a single source of truth, making it more actionable and accessible.
- Analyze data to track and optimize the workload of team members across departments.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop data-driven strategies to optimize workflows.
- Use data to identify areas for improvement and drive efficiency.
- Create dashboards and reports to communicate insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize initiatives and track progress against goals.
- Continuously monitor performance and adjust strategies as needed to ensure maximum impact.
Ideally, you already have...
- 2+ years of experience in data engineering/data analysis in a similarly high growth environment - you work well with ambiguity, freedom and have a proactive approach to challenges.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn complex data into actionable insights.
- Proven track record of driving business impact through data-driven decision-making.
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, etc.) and creating integrations (e.g. Jira -> GSheets).
- Fluent English skills (any other languages - e.g. Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, etc. are a plus)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus.
- A home base in Europe and the legal right to work in your place of residence.
Interested? Read on for the full picture!
Who we are
Docplanner is a SaaS tool for doctors and clinics used to optimize their patient flow, reduce no-shows, and digitize their practices in order to be able to spend more time with the patient. We also operate marketplace websites in 13 countries which serve 80 million patients monthly to easily find the right doctor and book an appointment.
Our mission is to “make the healthcare experience more human”.
Docplanner was founded in 2012 in Poland. Our team now numbers 2,400 people based across offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City, Curitiba and Bologna. It is backed by leading venture capital funds including Point Nine Capital, Goldman Sachs Private Capital and One Peak Partners, raising a total of €300million to date.
“Culture eats strategy for breakfast” according to Peter Drucker. We believe in that. We’re looking for exceptional people that can help us change the world while building an amazing company.
Who are the Product Experts?
We are a multicultural team of 16 people working side by side with Product Teams at Docplanner Tech and together with local Operations across the globe. We come from Italy, Spain, Poland, Turkey, Mexico and Brazil!
As Product Experts, we are passionate about our product. We work to facilitate the understanding of product communications by local Operations and to transfer our knowledge and passion within our company.
Why should you join the Product Experts team?
If you’re a curious person, you love technology, you’re always open to change and ready to take risks, getting your hands dirty and giving space to creativity, you’re one of us! Given the exceptional nature of our work, we continuously build and smoothen the edges of our role day after day: we are like chameleons! We work with passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. We love what we do, together: working in the Product Expert team at Docplanner is fun and special! :)
Joining us as a Product Expert Analyst (PE Analyst), you will work closely and report to Francesca, the global Product Expert Team Manager. Your key responsibility will be taking care of the team data and mining it to achieve valuable insights.
These insights will play a crucial role in shaping the team’s future and the way it operates.
What challenges will you work on?
Part 1: Managing team’s KPIs and productivity
TLDR: you unify data, analyze it, and make process improvements so we can measure and optimize workload.
- Currently, our tasks span LOTS of different tools (e.g. AppFollow, Thorn, Docplanner University, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Slack, Dudu, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, DataStudio, Jira, Salesforce, Airtable etc.)
- The right person for this role can help us…
- automate and integrate between apps to ensure data is collected and stored correctly,
- collect team KPIs in a single source of data,
- analyze so we can keep track of team members’ contribution and performance
- And therefore identify and suggest improvements to our productivity - automate processes, reduce manual work and help us work smarter!
- …and do all this more or less from scratch :)
We are very involved with answering product-related questions from the business (usually through Slack), giving product expert trainings to the business, and creating/translating product-related articles on our internal platform, Thorn. There must me less manual, smarter ways of doing these things. Come help us find those. :)
Part 2: Feedback loops
TLDR: work with other internal teams to refine frameworks, help us understand how we’re doing, and keep our systems up to date.
- Analyze, improve processes, automate
- Teams across the globe contribute product feedback through UserSignal, helping us track and analyse their feedback. These processes aren’t refined yet and need improvement and automation.
- Customer Care - Track and analyse the number of bugs per country and the Is not a bug %, cooperating closely with the dedicated Product expert to improve the Customer Care team’s product knowledge and ticket quality in JIRA
- Track, analyse and update the features changes introduced by the product team in a structured and organised way - through this, you help Francesca coordinate the team-related activities
- Evaluate Docplanner products and compare them against industry trends and competitors.
- Design & Build Dashboards
- Work closely with the team’s Instructional Designer - design and build dashboards to share results on product knowledge (and lack of knowledge!) to align the product experts on necessary trainings
- Develop and manage projects
- Develop and oversee projects to boost the team efficiency and impact on the product development
What will help you succeed
- Previous experience in a similarly analytical and business-oriented role - you have an extensive knowledge of Google Spreadsheets, Excel, Datastudio, Looker or similar and are comfortable automating, analyzing data and making it actionable
- Strong processing and reporting skills to present insights concisely and actionably; experience building automations and integrations across our platforms (e.g. writing scripts, Jira -> Google Sheets integrations)
- “Getting things done” attitude with strong critical thinking
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to work both alone as well as a in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change in a fast changing environment
- You find smart - but simple! - solutions to complex problems
The attributes we are looking for
Structure, systems thinking, pattern recognition: Identify root causes of complex problems. Try, measure, improve, iterate.
Impact on results, metrics driven. You think ahead. Clear strategy, tactics, operations in place. Data drives your decisions.
Ability to dive deep. You get into details (understand, challenge). You do hands-on work when needed.
Digital company scaling experience, scaler. You understand the environment of a global organization scaling at pace.
Growth mindset. Flexibility vs. scalability with strong business judgment. Creative - from concept to output.
What will the hiring process look like? (preliminary outline)
- Application in English - we're looking forward to it!
- Screening call with Flore (Docplanner Global Executive Recruiting) - if you match the overall criteria of the role
- First interview with Francesca (Docplanner Global Product Experts Manager)
- Business case with Francesca and Sado (Global VP Customer Success)
- References and offer!
Salary: the annual gross salary for this role is budgeted at €32,000-36,000 - the equivalent will be paid in your local currency - plus (local) benefits and Employee Share Option Program. Happy to share more about this when we talk! :)
Tags: Airtable Data analysis Data visualization Engineering Excel Jira KPIs Looker SQL Tableau
Perks/benefits: Flex vacation Startup environment Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs