Data Engineer - Remote US
Seamless.AIThe #1 rated sales software tool for B2B direct dials, mobile numbers, and emails. Join 300,000+ Sales Execs and sign up today.
We are seeking an experienced Data Engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in building data ingestion pipelines for large datasets. As a key player in our team, you will be responsible for designing, building, and managing our data infrastructure, supporting our data-driven decision-making capability. You'll need to be proficient in Python, AWS, and common frameworks used for data ingestion, transformation, and consolidation. The ideal candidate will be passionate about data, a strong team player, and have a continuous learning mentality.
Seamless delivers the world’s best sales leads. Through our product, we help sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence; by development of a robust real-time contact and company search engine as well as a suite of technically-advanced tools to support sales and lead generation. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and have been recently ranked No. 7 in LinkedIn's Top 50 Startups of 2022, featured in Forbes as #1 Software company in Ohio in 2022, and on G2’s “Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products for 2022” list!
The Seamless Team
We have an amazing culture and work environment that anyone would want to be a part of. We encourage a culture of positivity. We thrive off of continuous feedback and do whatever it takes to help our team and customers be successful. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of Seamless every day.
- Design, develop and optimize data ingestion pipelines to handle real-time and batch data streams using a variety of sources.
- Utilize your extensive knowledge of Python and AWS to engineer solutions for the transformation, consolidation, and storage of large datasets.
- Collaborate with data scientists and other stakeholders to understand data needs and translate them into data systems and pipelines.
- Enhance our data ecosystem by leveraging industry best practices for testing, deployment, and runtime environments.
- Drive continuous improvements to data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Document data architectures, procedures, and data flows, maintaining excellent communication with the team and stakeholders.
- Monitor data systems performance, troubleshoot data issues, perform root cause analysis, and ensure the implementation of optimal solutions.
- Participate in data governance and ensure adherence to data security and privacy standards.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency with Python, AWS, and common frameworks used in data ingestion and transformation.
- Hands-on experience building and optimizing large scale data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data modeling, data cleaning, and ETL processes.
- Strong understanding of database design and data management principles.
- Experience with AWS cloud services such as EC2, S3, Redshift, DynamoDB, and others.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to analyze data and design solutions to complex data issues.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, and a passion for data.
- Experience with other programming languages (e.g., Java, Scala) is a plus.
- Familiarity with big data tools (e.g., Hadoop, Spark) is a plus.
Seamless.AI has been delivering the world's best sales leads since 2015. Our product is the first real time, B2B search engine helping sales teams maximize revenue, increase sales, and easily acquire their total addressable market using artificial intelligence. We have been recognized as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies and won 2020 Best Places to Work and LinkedIn’s Top 50 Tech Startups in 2020 and 2022. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Architecture AWS Big Data Data governance Data management Data pipelines Data Warehousing DynamoDB EC2 ETL Hadoop Pipelines Privacy Python Redshift Scala Security Spark Testing
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
San Francisco (or remote) San Francisco (or remote) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
Software Engineer - Machine LearningClassification Computer Vision Deep Learning Engineering Generative modeling Machine Learning +2
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs