Computer Science Expert AI Training - Data Engineering (Remote)
Scale AITrusted by world class companies, Scale delivers high quality training data for AI applications such as self-driving cars, mapping, AR/VR, robotics, and more.
Freelance Software Developer
Are you interested in helping to train AI models to write better code?
How it works:
- We have several open projects where we are looking for talented developers to help train generative artificial intelligence models to write better code.
- You can work on all of our projects remotely. Hours are flexible, so you can work whenever is best for you.
- Your earnings from ongoing projects are sent out weekly.
- All you have to do is apply to this opportunity, and we will reach out to you with next steps if it’s a good mutual fit.
- Work on various projects to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of projects you might work on:
- Rank a series of code responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Write pieces of code with reasoning to show an AI model how to respond to prompts.
- Edit code written by an AI model to fix bugs and improve performance.
These are not must-have qualifications! You should apply if you meet any of these (or anything similar you think makes you a good fit).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science (current students welcome)
- Professional experience in software development
- Proficiency working with Python, SQL, R, Matlab, java, Scala
Earnings & Duration:
- Earnings: The hourly rate is equivalent to $25 USD / hr
- Location: Remote (must be authorized to work in your region). Available regions listed below:
- US States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming
- Duration: Variable depending on project length, flexible hours
This opportunity involves contracting for a Scale affiliate: Smart Ecosystem, Inc.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, Meta, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
PLEASE NOTE: We collect, retain and use personal data for our professional business purposes, including notifying you of job opportunities that may be of interest. We limit the personal data we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage applicants' needs, provide our services, and comply with applicable laws. Any information we collect in connection with your application will be treated in accordance with our internal policies and programs designed to protect personal data.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Computer Science Engineering Machine Learning Matlab Python R Scala SQL
Perks/benefits: Career development Flex hours
More jobs like this
San Francisco (or remote) San Francisco (or remote) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
Software Engineer - Machine LearningClassification Computer Vision Deep Learning Engineering Generative modeling Machine Learning +2
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +6
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs