Data Architect, Internal IT (Remote in US)
Indianapolis, IN, United States
Resultant is a modern consulting firm with a radically different approach to solving problems.
We don’t solve problems for our clients. We solve problems with them.
Through outcomes driven by data analytics, technology solutions, digital transformation, and beyond, our team works with clients in both the public and private sectors to solve their most complex challenges. We start by learning as much as we can about who they are, how they work, and what they’re striving for so we can feel their problems as our own. Partnering with our clients means their desired outcomes are always top of mind, their challenges and strengths guiding our efforts. We build client-focused relationships before we build unique solutions that blaze past expectations.
Originally founded in Indianapolis as KSM Consulting in 2008, Resultant now employs more than 350 team members who operate from offices around the United States including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Odon, Indiana; Columbus, Ohio; Lansing, Michigan; Denver, Colorado; Dallas, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia.
We’re Resultant. Clients partner with us to see a difference. People join us to make one.
At Resultant we are fearless problem solvers. We are passionate about helping our clients solve their toughest problems. Data analytics is a core component of how we do this. We are looking for a Data Architect to join our internal IT team and help lead the charge as we continue to implement our new data warehouse (DW) and onboard new enterprise systems. As a Data Architect, you will work closely with many teams across our company on complex, advanced analytical projects to perform data sourcing, data quality, and other data manipulation functions. You will be directly responsible for the solutions we build that address their business needs through requirements gathering and collaborating on solution reviews. We are looking for self-starters with the skills necessary to empathize with the clients’ needs, translate technical complexities, develop appropriate solutions, and contribute to the growth of our technology and data-driven company.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Architecting data models to support backend development of advanced data pipelines for our new data warehouse
- Architecting data models to support onboarding of new enterprise back office systems
- Leading the architecture design and engineering implementation of end-to-end data analytics solutions
- Working closely with a team comprised of data engineers, BI developers, business analysts, and project managers
- Participating in project activities such as assessments, requirements gathering, solution reviews, and explaining technical complexities and business benefits in layperson terms
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field is required
- 10+ years as a Data Architect in conjunction with other data engineering, software engineering, or similar experience
- Snowflake experience is required
- Strong desire to have professional service experience, having been a part of multiple DW projects
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of data architecture design and engineering implementation including data sourcing, data modeling of warehouses/marts/repositories, data integration/transformation/ETL, APIs, reporting, business intelligence and analytics
- Experience with data strategies related to data assessments, data quality, metadata, data security and data governance
- 3+ years hands-on industry experience working with SQL on various relational database platforms (Microsoft, Oracle, Hana, Postgres, etc.)
- 2+ years hands-on industry experience working with Snowflake. Experience with Azure Data Factory, Redshift, Informatica a plus
- Experience with Wherescape or Coalesce transformation tools a plus
- 1+ years hands-on experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Graph databases like Neo4j (preferred), Cosmos DB, Neptune, etc. a plus
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, HBase, etc. a plus
- Experience with “big data” and distributed tools like Hadoop, Spark, Cloudera, etc. a plus
- Experience with Docker for containerization and Kubernetes for orchestration a plus
- Collaborative team player who is detailed oriented, focused on solution quality and execution
- Progressive mindset particularly around deployment models and emerging technologies
- Comfortable working across wide range of project sizes and industries
What you should know about us:
- We are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- We are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization, and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- We compensate well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients.
- Our leaders work hard, serving as shining examples of what it means to live out our values. They are servant leaders, helping their teams to be successful in all possible ways.
- We offer several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us:
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Career development Team events
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs