SaaS Data Analyst
This role will be responsible for analyzing the business, and building and interpreting metrics that support key business decisions related to Finance, Operations, Sales/Services and other business functions. This is a strategic, high-impact role that will also help shape the future of Addepar growth and services. Creating meaningful metrics and KPIs for a SaaS business, supporting dashboards and generating actionable insights will be your forté.
This role will require you to collaborate with the CFO, executive leadership and various different stakeholders at Addepar to support their analysis and reporting needs. You will also work closely with data and analytics engineers and drive requirements to power efficient IS infrastructure and meaningful metrics.
- Collaborate with leaders at Addepar to understand their requirements and build meaningful company wide metrics
- Drive SaaS metrics standardization to define and build metrics for ARR, assets under management, churn rate, platform usage/engagement, customer LTV, Client profitability, etc
- Build SaaS sales metrics around pipeline, sales productivity and account management effectiveness
- Partner with business stakeholders to support their data needs and build dynamic and rich dashboards
- Build and maintain Looker framework related to SaaS metrics at Addepar
- Build visualizations to easily interpret complex data and analysis
- Generate actionable insights and opportunities from diverse and complex data sets
- Enhance our lead management capability by organizing better data
- Partner with data and analytics engineers to build data integrations, dimensional models and data marts
- Drive data driven culture across organizations and educate other teams on analytics best practices and self-serve reporting needs
- 5+ years of experience supporting a Saas business model
- 5+ years of experience working in data analytics and business intelligence domain
- 4+ years of experience building reports and dashboards in BI/reporting tools like ( Preferred:Looker OR Tableau, Sisense/Periscope, Cognos, etc)
- Expertise in defining and building meaningful metrics and KPIs
- Ability to visualize data in different formats
- You are a SQL expert and have ability to work with large and complex data sets
- Experience working with one or more MPP databases(Prefered: Snowflake OR Redshift, Bigquery, etc)
- Excellent communication and requirement gathering skills
- Highly organized and effective planning and prioritizing skills
- Train and assist business users to self-serve themselves using BI tools
- Help teams quantify their goals and OKRs
- Basic statistics knowledge
Nice to have:
- Scripting experience in python
- Intermediate+ statistics knowledge
- Experience working with with SaaS or Fintech companies is a plus
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.