Senior Data Analyst - HR Analytics & Insights
San Mateo, CA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing HR Analytics & Insights team. In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to enable data-driven and actionable insights that uphold our mission and pushes Snowflake forward.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Design, develop and continuously optimize reporting and dashboard solutions that meet business requirements and create opportunities for automation, improvements and scalability
- Orchestrate expert level data visualizations and presentations that convey insights that are meaningful to business partners.
- Translate technical outputs into clear narratives with recommendations to help achieve business objectives
- Serve as key thought leader internally with the HR COEs to deliver analytics and insights on programs for Recruiting and Compensation
- Build effective relationships and collaborate with teammates, business leaders and partners to solve organizational problems
- Be disruptive in your space by finding creative ways to provide innovative solutions
- 5+ years of experience in a Recruiting, HR or People Analytics function
- Strong business acumen, analysis skills including written communication and presentation development.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience modeling within large-scale relational databases, Snowflake a plus
- Experience developing reporting and dashboards with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, or similar tools
- Strong data visualization & storytelling skills
- Solid experience with regression analysis and other statistical modeling techniques
- Experience/Knowledge of Workday HCM or Greenhouse ATS reporting a plus
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?