Lead Data Analyst, Partner Development - SQL, R, Python, Pandas, Scala (Bangkok-based, relocation provided)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a brand-new department that focuses on remote account development and direct supply growth. The department was created based on experimentation, industry best practice and long-term strategy. This team is there to reach out to partners proactively to improve the coverage and quality of Agoda’s direct supply at scale through account development and connectivity partnerships.
In this role you'll get to
This role is designed to mainly growth opportunity identification among mid to long tail hotels, experiment execution and data tracking within Partner Development team for the global teams. You will get to work directly with the regional team to design and put in place global experimentation and initiatives to drive tangible impact in each market.
Key activities involved include but not limit to:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to identify opportunities for business improvements and support your recommendations
- Own end-to-end project or roll out new experiments to validate in-market impact of an initiative within Partner Development
- Build dashboards, identify new and track key metrics to closely monitor team’s performance and identify quick and long term opportunities for improvements
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, regional team leads, product managers and business owners to drive changes based on opportunities identified
- Support global Partner Development related initiatives, including experimentation infrastructure-building and methodology standardization
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in science, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Minimum 8 -year experience working in a business analysis, data analysis, reporting or business strategy role
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze and resolve complex problems using data
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and stakeholder management skills
- Coding skills for analytics and data manipulation (SQL, R, Python, Pandas, Scala)
- Data visualization tool experience such as with Tableau or your weapon of choice.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English), with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction
#TH #ANLS #PDE #4 #LI-SR1#STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-TR2 #hongkong #kualalumpur #mumbai #newdelhi #delhi #bangalore #hochiminh #jakarta #manila #hongkong #beijing #toronto #vancouver #berlin #paris #barcelona #london #madrid #bangkok data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.