Palo Alto, CA
- Work closely with teams across the organization (Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success) to organize, prioritize, and execute on a roadmap designed to provide quick and scalable analytical support.
- Proactively work to build prospective data case studies to support Sales, Account Management, & Customer Success teams in the field.
- Develop, build, and maintain reports and dashboards that contain actionable metrics to monitor growth and engagement at Glooko.
- Develop standardized and customized reports and insights to deliver to Glooko’s enterprise customers.
- Mine world class diabetes data sets to extract insights that influence the strategy of Glooko’s data products & services.
- Drive the centralization and organization of Glooko’s global data sets by building native data pipelines and managing data pipeline services (e.g. Segment).
- Have exposure to global datasets, data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR), etc.
- BA/BS degree required (degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field preferred).
- Masters degree preferred.
- Have a basic understanding of statistical analysis, with a burning desire to learn more on the job!
- 1+ year of experience using SQL or other querying language. Experience in at least one scripting language preferred (Python, R, etc.).
- Have strong communication skills and comfort explaining technical issues to both technical and non-technical business partners.
- Have strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Have the ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Excited to work in the growing health tech market to make a difference in the lives of people with chronic diseases.
- A desire to grow into a data scientist or product manager role.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Launched in 2010, Glooko is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Having a meaningful impact on people's lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, and transportation incentives
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.