Machine Learning Engineer – PyTorch Image Modeling
Tower 33 is a full service VFX studio. We pride ourselves on our client driven workflows and have garnered most of our success from word of mouth. Our clients are our lifeblood and our passion is bridging the gap between your imagination and final execution. We customize our approach to each individual project in order to achieve maximum efficiency and value.
Job Description: We are seeking a talented and experienced Machine Learning Engineer to spearhead the creation of a machine learning tool set for use within a visual effects workflow. These tools will be built around open-source machine learning models. With the aid of industry-leading outside consultation, the developer should be able to incorporate existing diffuser and image to image models to achieve a variety of defined image modification tasks.
This toolset will be developed using the PyTorch framework. By leveraging TorchScript, these tools will be directly usable within existing visual effects workflows to aid in compositing tasks. Ultimately, we would like to take this toolset outside of existing platforms and develop a standalone application. To this end, we are open to developing tools outside of PyTorch, should this route provide more benefit.
- Develop and maintain machine learning models using PyTorch.
- Train, test and deploy deep learning models in production.
- Work with large image and video datasets and perform data preprocessing and augmentation.
- Finetune open-source image models for visual effects tasks.
- Collaborate with project manager(s) and outside consultation to develop strategies for machine learning solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in machine learning and implement best practices.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field - or equivalent experiences.
- Strong experience with PyTorch.
- Experience with OpenCV, diffusion models, and GPU programming
- Strong programming skills in Python and familiarity with open source tools and libraries.
- Experience in data preprocessing and data augmentation techniques.
- Experience with large datasets and distributed computing.
- Knowledge of machine learning best practices and techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience with visual effects workflows, and the language surrounding them.
- Experience with GUIs - the ability to package these tools inside of a standalone, user friendly interface.
- Experience with computer vision or natural language processing.
- Experience with deep reinforcement learning.
- Experience using AWS EC2, lambda, Sagemaker or the Azure/GCP equivalent.
This is a new venture for Tower 33, and offers the opportunity for significant expansion and growth on the success of the toolset. If you are a passionate and driven Machine Learning Engineer with experience in PyTorch and are excited about joining a dynamic team, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: AWS Azure Computer Science Computer Vision Deep Learning Diffusion models EC2 GCP GPU Lambda Machine Learning Mathematics ML models NLP OpenCV Open Source Python PyTorch SageMaker Statistics
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
New York City, United … New York City, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K - 160K USD 140K+
Senior Product Manager (Machine Learning)Computer Science Data Analytics Engineering Machine Learning Market research Research +1
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Lunch / meals +3
Atlanta, Georgia, United States … Atlanta, Georgia, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 94K * USD 51K+ *
ML & AI Product ManagerAPIs Computer Science Consulting Data analysis Engineering Machine Learning +3
Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance Startup environment
Portland, Oregon, United States … Portland, Oregon, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 94K * USD 51K+ *
Power BI Developer for Power Platform TeamAgile Architecture Azure Business Intelligence Consulting Consulting firm +10
401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Flexible spending account Flex vacation +6
San Francisco, California, United … San Francisco, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 161K - 204K USD 161K+
Oura Health Ltd
Data Engineer (San Francisco)AWS Computer Science Data pipelines Engineering Industrial Mathematics +5
Career development Competitive pay Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours +10
Explore more AI, ML, Data Science career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Sr. Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open (Senior) Digital Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Manager, Data Science jobs
- Open Data Scientist Intern jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Data Analytics-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs