Senior Data Scientist
InVisionThe digital product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Data Scientist to help us change the way digital products are designed. You will work across the organization to generate the data and analysis required to answer some of our toughest questions to help us innovate and grow. You will be solving business problems, informing decision-making, and identifying opportunities for growth. You will be working closely with Data Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and senior leaders across the organization to identify, measure, & optimize strategic opportunities.
About the Team:
You will be joining our data team and have the chance to make a large impact at InVision. You will support our very data-driven Product Team to identify key metrics, conduct rigorous analyses, and deliver novel insights and data products that drive revenue growth. You will be a trusted partner in the team tackling the toughest and most impactful analytical problems.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a critical thought partner & collaborate closely with senior leadership across Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- Support company OKRs and roadmap by identifying opportunities & quantifying impact of product launches through A/B testing and in-depth quantitative analysis
- Define and monitor key metrics; investigate changes in KPIs and propose next steps
- Provide access to data through dashboards and other tools to measure the success of product launches
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on data experience
- A passion for and track record of leveraging data for business impact
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex problems into meaningful and interpretable insights
- Expert fluency in SQL-based data manipulation
- Fluency in scripting languages such as Python/R
- Experience with basic statistical models and experimentation techniques
- BA/BS or Master’s in statistics or other quantitative field preferred
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience with a SaaS or design-forward software company
- Experience with predictive models and more advanced statistical techniques
- Experience with data modeling, design of ETL flows, and other components of analytics engineering
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.