Data Analyst - CRM
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a world-class CRM Data Analyst. This position will be dedicated to our Growth department, and more specifically to our Lifecycle CRM Team. Do you prefer to read numbers than books? Are you looking for a challenging experience in one of the fastest growing startups of Barcelona - helping to build a product that will disrupt the on-demand market? If your answer is YES, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Take ownership of reporting of KPIs by creating customized tools or using the available ones
- Generate tangible insights and metrics about customer behaviours and campaigns
- Collaborate with your CRM stakeholders to translate their needs and requirements into insightful reports
- Ensure these tools are scalable and up-to-date
- Understand business needs and produce insightful analyses for internal teams to make the right decision
- Understanding of CRM journeys is a plus (e.g. onboarding, churn, cross-sell, etc)
- Knowledge of various analytical/data mining techniques
- A/B test the launch of new campaigns
- Assist colleagues in gaining access to the right data
- Build reports on performance / present insights to non-technical users
- Analysis of large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build robust relationships with your next CRM stakeholders
- At least 2 years of work experience providing internal teams with the necessary insights to make the right decisions, with data coming from different sources
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with visualization tools like like Looker or Tableau is a must
- Amazon Redshift SQL experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge in Python or R is desirable
- Previous experience in programming is desirable
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field
- Proficiency in English is a must
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Flexible compensation - transport, childcare, restaurants etc via our 3rd party company called Cobee
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible Time Off
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/