Data Analyst - Operations
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Glovo is looking for a world-class Business Analyst for Glovo’s Partner Operations team. Are you able to translate data into actionable insights? Are you looking for a challenging experience in the fastest growing startups of Barcelona - helping build a product that will disrupt the on-demand market? If your answer is YES we are looking forward to meeting you.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Understand business needs and provides data led insights to enable decision making process for the Project Management team
- Act as an internal consultant to translate business questions into insights
- Identify opportunities to improve dashboards, tools and data handling processes to improve productivity
- Lead high priority program of reporting and insights for Partners
- Liaise with the product and central BI team - you will play a central, pivotal role in building reliable sources for data and insights
- Propose strategic changes to the way we track, maintain and use data
- 2-3 years of work experience as a business analyst
- High Excel and SQL proficiency. Experience with Python/R is a plus
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Problem-solving attitude and ability to prioritize effectively with solid backing of data
- Great communication skills and ability to influence different stakeholders
- Fluency in English. Spanish is a plus but not mandatory
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Python R SQL
Job region(s): Europe