Data Analyst - SSSU
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Are you looking for a career where you can innovate, fail, learn and GROW! If that’s your case, Glovo is your place. Glovo is amongst the highest growing startups in the world and expanding very fast. You will be a key member in the Commercial Intelligence Team, working hand-by-hand with Global Commercial, Regional and Head of Sales and AMs of each different market. At Glovo, it is in our DNA to do more with less and your job will be to optimize the sales department across all regions. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city, and delivers their products in less than 45 mins. The Sales team is directly responsible for partnering with both local stores and with bigger brands to display them in the Glovo platform.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be part of the Commercial Data team
- Be key in the Self Service projects analytics (Sales Automation)
- Define and develop tools and processes to improve our sales teams productivity and revenue
- Define and develop our ETL processes
- Automate manual processes
- Develop and present studies with our Regional teams
- Find new BI tools or processes to improve our reporting
- Use a variety of tools to extract and analyze data generated by online user activity
- Working with web development and marketing teams to implement your solutions
- Understanding the behavior and expectations of online visitors
- Bachelor in Engineering, Maths, Physics or Informatics
- Master degree in Data Analytics, Data Science or Programming languages is a plus
- +2 years experience in Analytics or Data Science positions
- +1 year of experience in web analysis, online commerce or related fields
- Programming languages required: python, SQL. Other Languages are a plus
- Web Analytics experience required: Interpreting Web Traffic Data, Website Dynamics, Events creation, Experience with Testing and usability
- Google Analytics Experience is required
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools: Data Studio, Qlik, Board or similar
- Salesforce or other CRM knowledge is required
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Have excellent communication skills. Detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Preferably with experience in a high-growth digital startup business
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Spanish lessons
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Business Intelligence Data Analytics Engineering ETL Marketing Python SQL
Job region(s): Europe
Job metrics: 11 1 0