Senior Data Analyst - Global Supply Operations (Courier Quality)
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Own the courier quality metrics, deep-diving on route causes and defining strategies for improvement
- Design processes from scratch
- Build operational tools and roll them out in different markets, adapting them to local needs
- Deep dive into Glovo operational metrics and processes to understand behavioral patterns of the couriers and the areas for improvement
- Run A/B Tests fast and smartly to get new insights
- Be in touch with our Data/Tech team to request and implement new product features
- Make good use of internal data to build dashboards that measure and track the impact of your actions
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar
- 2-5 years of previous experience in analytics / optimization / automation-related roles
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization
- You are able to act as an owner / lead for large scale and complex data analysis projects that impact global, strategic business roadmaps & operations
- Hands-on: you are willing to get your hands dirty and are looking to bring your ideas to life and find a way to get things done
- You have an amazing attention to detail and a great appetite to learn
- Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner
- You have strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multitask, work well under pressure, handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Good communication skills: you are able to manage various stakeholders and know to structure the information
- Strong drive for continuous improvement
- Proficiency in English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job region(s): Europe