Senior Data Analyst - Lead Generation & Tiering
About Glovo:We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:Are you looking for a career where you can innovate, fail, learn and GROW! If that’s your case, Glovo is your place. Glovo is amongst the highest growing startups in the world and expanding very fast. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city, and delivers their products in less than 45 mins. The Commercial team is directly responsible for partnering with both local stores and with bigger brands to display them in the Glovo platform. At Glovo, it is in our DNA to do more with less and your job will be to optimize the sales department across all regions. You will be a key member in the Commercial Intelligence Team, working hand-by-hand with Global Commercial, Regional and Head of Sales and AMs of each different market. Concretely, The Lead Generation and Tiering sub department is responsible for finding all the potential partners in the cities we operate, classify & prioritize them accordingly to the business needs.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be part of the Commercial Data team
- Be key in the Lead Generation and Tiering projects
- Define and develop tools and processes to improve our lead generation process. Your processes will ensure enough pipeline to our sales teams
- Define and develop tools and processes to improve our pre-processing tiering. Your processes will ensure that we are pitching best leads in all our cities. Leads prioritization is a must to improve our teams productivity and efficiency
- Automate manual processes. You are going to be the owner of sources integration: Amazon redshift to Salesforce, S3 buckets processes,...
- Be a Lead Generation Project management support
- Find new BI tools or processes to improve our processes
- Be proactive proposing new Leads sources
- Be key in our competitors analysis (benchmarking and data processing will be key for the Data team)
- Understanding the behavior and expectations of new markets
- Bachelor in Engineering, Maths, Physics or Informatics
- Master degree in Data Analytics, Data Science or Programming languages is a plus.
- +3-4 years experience in Analytics or Data Science positions
- +2 year of experience in Python coding (Proficiency level in: data cleaning, Numpy, Pandas and Other sources connections as Salesforce, Amazon S3)
- Machine Learning experience is a plus
- Other Programming languages required: SQL. Other codes knowledge are a plus
- Marketing intelligence or Sales Analytics experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools: Data Studio, Qlik, Board or similar
- Salesforce or other CRM knowledge is required
- Experience with Google APIs is a plus
- Proactive, organised, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Have excellent communication skills. Detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Preferably with experience in a high-growth digital startup business
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Spanish lessons
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
Job tags: Business Intelligence Data Analytics Engineering Machine Learning Marketing NumPy Pandas Python Redshift SQL
Job region(s): Europe