FOR POOLING - Data Analyst
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize
statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- A strong background in Mathematics, Computer and Statistics. Will accept 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst in a
- Contact Center/BPO operations in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge and experience in Tableau
- Experience in creating data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyze large data sets.
- of quality and accuracy.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communications.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactively works to continually improve processes and delivery of reporting and analysis.
- Strong attention to detail
Job region(s): Asia/Pacific