Product, Portfolio Data Analyst
Mountain View, CA
Addepar provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions.
As a Data Analyst focusing on our portfolio data platform, you will be responsible for integrating client portfolio data into Addepar’s leading portfolio management products. You will work closely with data providers, internal stakeholders and engineering to expand Addepar’s capabilities and coverage to meet client needs. You will partner closely with leaders across the business to build the preeminent data solutions and services that serve investment teams in wealth management and beyond. In addition, you work with other partners within the product management team on a variety of initiatives to improve overall data management and integration across Addepar.
- Analysis (50%), define business requirements and impact (30%), project management (20%)
- Analyze and translate raw portfolio and market data into Addepar standard data models for ingestion into the Addepar platform
- Understand current Addepar data models and product offerings
- Define modeling standards and impact to analysis and performance reporting
- Work closely with data providers to understand raw data source to identify and define business requirements for mutual clients
- Partner with Data Product Managers, Engineering and other internal stakeholders to develop new data models and to ensure high quality, timely and reliable data is consistently processed into the Addepar platform
- Collaborate with Support, Solutions Architects and other Services teams to triage and review data feed enhancements and bug fixes for clients
- Previous experience working in wealth management, financial services, or financial technology industry with deep understanding of portfolio accounting, trade processing, securities modeling and performance reporting
- Very proficient using SQL, VBA, and Excel to manage large datasets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience working with vendors, clients and internal stakeholders.
- Strong work ethic, proactive, solutions oriented, and a high contributing team player
- Skills preferred in any or all of the following: Excel, SQL, SAS, Python, Salesforce, Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and services.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility. In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.